sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Monday, March 02, 2009
OMG! This final year student from engineering actually went to stab his prof and then proceeded to jump off the building. Man, how foolish is that. He's just into his last lap of university! I mean, I can totally understand how he feels, given that my FYP prof is a maverick too. And even though I've always said that she should just die, I don't mean it literally (since she's pregnant too). Maybe the student had been planning this all along during the 1 week break. Oh man, I really sympathise with him. He must have gone through so much depression and agony. Luckily the business school's FYP is a team project unlike the other schools, if not I'd have just done the same thing as that student, No, I am really just kidding. Anyway the prof is in a stable condition now in NUH.On a totally irrelevant note, I am quite obsessed with Slumdog Millionaire's OST. All the songs were soooooo good! And Dev Patel is so charming. And that's the same as saying Reub is too. HAHAHA. My god, I just slapped myself for saying that./edit/The NTU president just sent an email to the school and said the following in it:The student subsequently fell off the linkway between S1 and the Research Technoplaza and passed away.
Yeah right!
♥ 5:00 PM